- Live Audio and Videoconferencing Instruction.
- Guaranteed to Improve Your Test Score.
- No Need to Travel - Students Attend Class From The Convenience of Their Home or Any Location With High-Speed Internet Access.
- ESC's Experienced Instructors Teach and Interact With Students As If They Are In A Classroom Setting.
- LIVE Online Class Sessions Are Recorded and Can Be Reviewed By Students At Any Time.
- LIVE Online Students Are Provided With Computer Headsets, Textbooks, and Materials.
Utilizing the latest videoconferencing technologies, our LIVE online courses are taught by certified high school teachers who are experts in teaching SAT, PSAT, and ACT subject matter and strategies. The online classroom is similar to a live classroom with an average size of 10-19 students. Our students have found the student-teacher interaction to be equal to, if not better than a traditional classroom. Students are provided with a pc headset/microphone to communicate in the class. Prior to the first class, students will be given an orientation session to familiarize themselves with the online classroom and ensure they are comfortable with all features.
Juniors will improve their combined SAT score a minimum of 150 points as compared to the combined scores of a previous PSAT / SAT, or they may take our 5-session refresher course in the spring of 2013 for FREE. Students must attend all classes and complete homework.
PREP COURSE BASICS:
ESC Live Online:
- Fall Classes: 16 sessions - 8 math, 8 verbal, 1.5 hours per session.
- Summer Classes: 8 sessions 3 hours and 10 minutes per session.
Complete Live Online SAT/PSAT, or ACT Prep Course: $429
- Includes pc headset, textbooks, and materials.
Early Registration Discount: $30 Discount
We will deduct $30 from your full tuition for all registrations received by August 11, 2010.
Bring a Friend Discount: $20 Rebate
Recommend a friend who registers and you will receive a $20 rebate after classes begin.
LIVE ONLINE FORUM:
Students may receive some extra help by calling ESC to schedule an appointment with their instructor before or after class.
It is the sole responsibility of the student and his/her family to register for the SAT test. You may do so by contacting your guidance counselor, calling the College Board at 866-756-7346, or going to their web site at collegeboard.com. You should register at least six weeks before the exam date.
It is the sole responsibility of the student and his/her family to register for the ACT test. You may do so by contacting your guidance counselor, calling the ACT at 866-756-7346, or going to their web site at www.act.org. You should register at least eight weeks before the exam date.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY:
Cancellations will be accepted and tuition refunded before the first class begins, minus a $30 cancellation fee. No refunds are given for cancellations once the first class has occurred. However, a credit will be issued for a future course if we are notified within a week of the last class attended. All materials must be returned to ESC within 14 days of cancellation.